We have a three night minimum for all advance bookings from April to October.
Regrettably, we cannot accept arrivals (check-ins) on the following public holidays:
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- Boxing Day (December 26)
- New Years Day (January 1)
A credit card deposit is required up front, at the time booking is made, and full payment of the balance is due three weeks prior to check-in.
The deposit is equal to 30% of the total tariff.
Full payment is required at the time the booking is taken, for bookings taken less than 21 days prior to arrival.
Failure to pay the full balance three weeks prior to arrival will result in cancellation of your booking and your deposit may be forfeited and no refund will be made.
YOUR BOOKING IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID.
A pre-authorisation charge of $500 will be applied to your credit card at check-in, as security on the villa. If you do not have a credit card with sufficient credit, a cash bond of $500 will be required at check-in.
We accept payment by cash and all major credit cards; we also accept payments by direct deposit, cheques and money orders by arrangement. Please note, payments by American Express and Diner's Club will attract a 2.2% surcharge.
While we do accept payment by cheque, all cheques must be received at least 3 weeks prior to arrival to allow time for the cheque to clear.
The following charges will be incurred for any CANCELLATIONS:
- If cancelled 6 weeks (42 days) or more before arrival, 5% of the total tariff will be forfeited
- If cancelled 3 to 6 weeks (22 - 41 days) before arrival, 15% of the total tariff will be forfeited
- If cancelled 1 to 3 weeks (8 - 21 days) before arrival, 30% of the total tariff will be forfeited
- If cancelled 0 - 7 days before arrival, 100% of the total amount will be forfeited
- There is no refund for early departure.
Cancellation fees will be wiaved in the event that your holiday is cancelled or shortened due to the threat of a tropical cyclone in Broome or in your home town (in the Kimberley or Pilbarra only). To obtain a refund, you must be able to show that the Bureau of Meteorology is forecasting a tropical cyclone with a likely track affecting Broome or your home town, or the roads in between.
The following charges will be incurred for any AMENDMENTS to your booking:
- If amended 6 weeks (42 days) or more before arrival, there is no charge
- If amended 3 to 6 weeks (21 - 41 days) before arrival, a $70.00 amendment fee will be charged
- No amendments permitted less than 21 days prior to arrival
- No charges will be incurred for extending the length of your stay, however while we will try our best to accommodate you, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to extend your stay.
WE RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER YOU FOR ANY CANCELLATION FEES, LOSS, ACCIDENT, OR INJURY, ETC.
Noise and Party Policy
We regret that due to bad behaviour of past guests, Cable Beachside Villas now actively enforces a No Party and Excessive Noise Policy.
No parties of any kind are tolerated in our villas, or on the villas. Anyone found to be creating excessive noise, having a party in their villa, or exceeding the number of permitted guest's will be evicted without refund.
NO WARNING WILL BE GIVEN!
We do NOT accept bookings from "schoolies" (any group of 16 - 20 year old people without an accompanying responsible adult over 30 years of age).
Any schoolies attempting to check-in will be denied accommodation and will forfeit their deposit.